So, you’re thinking about joining a Life Team? Great! A Life Team’s impact in large measure depends upon the commitment of its members. This short page will help you decide if becoming a Life Team Member (LTM) is right for you.
- Curious: I am interested in life issues and in equipping others to champion life.
- Christian: I know and trust Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
- Coachable: I am willing to be trained by CFL and work with the Life Team.
- Capable: I have the desire and time to contribute to the Life Team.
- Credible: I am trusted by my church leaders.
- Receive training and support from CFL (letter “C,” below)
- Support the Team and her efforts
- Participate in monthly meetings (~1.5 hours/month)
- Complete between-meeting assignments (~30 minutes/week)
- Give my best to Team initiatives
- Contribute to the General Life Team Picture
CFL Training and Support
- Initial Training - Life Team 101 Training, 4 hours, live or DVD formats, includes certification
- Personal coaching for your Team
- Online encouragement (email, CFL News, and online resources)
- Regional groups and events for Life Team Leaders, members, and churches (in some areas)
- Prayer support from CFL staff, board, and praise/prayer team
May God bless you as you seek Him in this important decision. Again, contact us so we can walk along with you at firstname.lastname@example.org.